How do I book a taxi with Chet’s Airport and Taxi Service?
Call us at (518) 423-5752. This is the most simple and best way to catch us at urgency. You can dial us for pre-booking too. Just confirm the designated date and time with us and book the ride.
Similarly, you can also write a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning few details such as pick up and drop, time and date.
What if I the taxi did not find me on time in mentioned date?
Well, we pride on our service and there is no chance that we do not find you on the mentioned time and date. Considering such situation we text you before arriving at you and no sooner we get there we call you. This will save our time.
The calling facility at the time before pickup will give cushioning effect to you. If you have changed your pick up point then we can adjust accordingly but company policy will be applied here.
Can I cancel the booking? How much do I have to pay as cancellation charge?
Yes, you can. But before that you have to inform us, at least eight hours before cancellation. We charge as per our company policy in such case. Similarly, the cancellation charge will increase with the nearing of registered pick up time.
How many taxis can I book at a time?
There is no any hard and fast rule for this. Normally, we allow three taxis at a time and if you need more than that then in such case you have to make 100 per cent advance payment.
Do you accept cards?
Yes, we do. We accept all types of major cards.
Do you accept check?
No, we do not accept check for urgent ride. But if it is a pre-booking then we do accept it. But the service will be provided only after the realization (clearance) of the check which means you have to deposit the check or book the ride with some time margin for check clearence.
Is your taxi neat and clean?
Undoubtedly, they are. Our vehicles are always in roadworthy condition.
What are the areas of your services?
We cover almost all the part of New York and Tri-state region. Here below is the list of our service areas:
|Village of Round Lake Mechanicville|
|Village of Schuylerville Saratoga Springs|
|Village of South Glens Falls Albany|
|Ballston Galway Northumberland|
|Charlton Greenfield Providence|
|Clifton Park Hadley Stillwater|
|Corinth Halfmoon Waterford|
|Day Malta Wilton|
|Edinburg Milton Lake George|
|Ballston Spa Ballston Lake Bolton Landing|
|Gansevoort Moreau Poultney|
Do you give airport services?
Yes, we do. We are specialized in extending airport services. Our major airport service includes:
- JFK Airport
- Newark Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Albany Airport
- Boston Logan Airport
What are the benefits of hiring Chet’s Airport and Taxi Service?
Here below are the benefits:
- Registered company
- 24/7 pickup & drop off facility
- Insured vehicles
- Vehicles in good conditions
- Discounts available on long distance trips, anywhere in the US & Canada
- Professional and courteous drivers
- Reasonable rates compared to other taxi companies
- Transparent and no hidden charges
How experienced are your drivers?
We hire drivers with at least a decade of experience. Moreover, we only entertain those drivers who had taken the mandatory taxi class of 40 hours.
Do you have long distance facility?
Yes, we do. And we also give special discounts for such ride.
Do you have limousine service?
No, we do not have.
Could you provide me tentative rates of your taxi?
Yes, sure but the price/s are subject to change without prior notification.
- Saratoga Springs to Albany Airport – $40 one way or $80 round trip
- Saratoga Springs to Albany Train and Bus Station – $50
- Saratoga Springs to La Guardia, JFK, Newark Airports – $300 plus tolls
- Saratoga Springs to Boston Airport – $300 plus tolls
- Saratoga Springs to Montreal, Boston, NYC – $300 plus any tolls
- Saratoga Springs to either Montreal, Boston, or NYC (with 4 hour wait and return) – $450
- Albany Airport to Saratoga Springs – $50 one way or $80 round trip
- Albany Train and Bus Station to Saratoga Springs – $50
- Albany to Boston Airport, La Guardia, JFK or Newark Airport – $300
- Albany to Boston, NYC – $300
- Albany to Montreal 1 way – $330
- Albany to Boston or NYC (with 4 hour wait and return) – $450
- Albany to Montreal (with 4 hour wait and return) – $480
- Warren County airport service
- Washington County airport service
- From Albany Airport bus and train stations, $80 to Benington College, VT Services to Hartford, CT airport
- Services to Stewart International Airport
- From Albany Airport bus and train stations, $80 to Williams College in
- Albany Airport to Water Town NY or Fort Drum New York $320
- Albany Airport to Amsterdam NY $65
- Albany Airport to Coopers town NY $138
- Albany Airport to Lake George NY $90
- Albany Airport to Bolton Landing NY $115
- Albany Train and Bus Station to Bolton Landing NY $125
- Albany Airport, Train and Bus Station to Poultney Vermont $175